|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
The Policy Directions Pointed by the New Minister Tsao of Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan (694) 2016-06-06
- Dr. Min-Hsien Yang1, Dr. I Han2 1Chief, Office of the Secretariat Professor Feng Chia University No. 100, Wenhwa Road, Seatwen, Taichung 40724 Taiwan, ROC E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 2Dr. I HAN Assistant Professor Dept. of International Trade Feng Chia University ..
- Agricultural Direct Payment Policy in Taiwan (993) 2015-08-19 (214)
- Chen-Te Huang Department of Planning, Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan,The Republic of China E-mail: email@example.com Current policies related to Direct Payment The Direct Payments in Taiwan are basically complied with the norm in Annex 2 of the Agreeme..
Strategic Direction in Developing Taiwan’s Innovative Agriculture (3155) 2015-06-10
- Min-Hsien Yang, Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan I Han, Assistant Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan The development of innovative agriculture is a mainstream strategy towards the enchancement of overall competitiveness under the globalization of free economies. It is critical..
- The Framework of Agricultural Policy and Recent Major Agricultural Policies in Taiwan (1619) 2014-07-02 (290) (563)
- Hwang-Jaw Lee Ph. D Abstract In the past years, the changing factors of agriculture developments in Taiwan are influenced greatly both internally and externally. Facing the challenges of new environment, it is critical to establish industrial value chain operation ..
- Comprehensive Agricultural Policies of Taiwan (2063) 2013-07-01 (280)
- Hwang-Jaw Lee, PhD Board Director, Taiwan Flowers Development Association Agriculture in Taiwan Taiwan is located in the subtropics mountains and rugged hills cover two-thirds of the land, so only about 830,000 hectares of land are suitable for agriculture. The average farm covers 1.1..