|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- Outline of Information Disclosure System of Farmland : Nationwide Navigation for Farmland (499) 2016-12-09 (22)
- Yoshikai Iiguni Kuroshio Science Unit, Multidisciplinary Cluster, Kochi University Introduction The Information Disclosure System of Farmlands (the ordinary name is National wide Navigation) for Farmlands, began operation from April in 2015. The purpose of this system is to disclose informati..
- Decree 35/2015/ND-CP on Management and Use of Paddy Land (139) 2016-10-31 (36)
- Dr. Tran Cong Thang Vice Director General Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development No.16, Pursuant to the Resolution No. 17/2011/QH13 dated November 22, 2011 of the National Assembly, Session XIII on land-use planning till 2020 and land-use planning in five-ye..
Regulations on Green Energy Facilities in Serious Subsidence Area of Farmlands (833) 2016-04-18
- Min-Hsien Yang, Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan I Han, Assistant Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan According to the Taiwan Agricultural Development Act, any agricultural facility constructed on farmlands with fixed bases should apply for government permission regarding the u..
- Transfer of Farmland Rights after Retirement (Final) (642) 2016-03-16 (118)
- Takayuki Kimura Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Japan Akihiko HIRASAWA Norinchukin Research Institute Co., Ltd. Subsidy to Retiring Farmers Farmers who are going to retire can receive a subsidy from the government if they lend their farmlands to ICO..
- Summary of Farmland Consolidation into Ninaite (704) 2016-02-15 (101)
- Kunio Nishikawa College of Agriculture, Ibaraki University, Japan INTRODUCTION Consolidation of farmlands into Ninaite is important challenge for Japanese agriculture, because it can contribute to the improvement of competitiveness of Japanese agriculture in the international marke..
- Strengthening Farmland Quality Building and Management (596) 2015-11-23 (161)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China In recent years, the MoA (Ministry of Agriculture) attached high importance, took effective measures and strengthened its work to achieve remarkable results ..
- Promoting the registration of rural land contract and the multi-significant functions of management right (873) 2015-09-23 (218)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China Introduction The registration of rural land contract and management right is a basic job of affirming and protecting rural land contract and management right of far..
Agricultural Development Region (農業振興地域制度) in Korea (1778) 2015-05-21
- CHAE Gwang-suk (Researcher at Korea Rural Economic Institute) Translated into English by Sung-Jae Chun (Public Service Advocate of Korea) 1. Changes in policies regarding agricultural perpetuation The progress of urbanization and industrialization due to economic de..
- The Japanese Government’s Proposal on the Agricultural Committee Reform (1313) 2014-12-27 (264)
- Kunio Nishikawa College of Agriculture, Ibaraki University, Japan INTRODUCTION The larger idle farmlands have increased, the more strongly it has been insisted that the function of the Agricultural Committee (AC) should be strengthened as “a guardian of farmland&rdquo..
- Amendments of the Agricultural Land Act and Measures for Tackling the Idle Farmland Problem (1098) 2014-12-27 (270)
- Kunio Nishikawa College of Agriculture, Ibaraki University, Japan INTRODUCTION The idle farmland problem is one of the most significant policy matters in Japanese agricultural policy. The increase in idle farmlands makes difficult to achieve the target of food self-suffi..
- Transfer of Farmland Rights after Retirement (Part 2) (1112) 2014-12-17 (268)
- Takayuki Kimura Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Japan Akihiko HIRASAWA Norinchukin Research Institute Co., Ltd. 2. Intermediate and conservation organization for farmlands There are opinions regarding the problems of farmers and far..
- Transfer of Farmland Rights after Retirement (Part 1) (1151) 2014-12-16 (266)
- Dr. Takayuki Kimura Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Japan Dr. Akihiko HIRASAWA Norinchukin Research Institute Co., Ltd. In Japan, as the aging of farmers becomes serious, those who retire from farm management have been increasing. On th..
- Diversifying Large-scale Operations in Agriculture (1189) 2014-11-11 (269)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China Background and main content of policy Land is a basic element of agricultural production and the core of large-scale agricultural operations is large-..
- Recent Policy on Management of Rural Land Contract (1281) 2014-11-10 (263)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China Background and main content of policy In 2012, the CPC Central Committee asked if it could improve the steady and orderly manner of the relations involve..
- Agricultural Land Policies in Vietnam (2225) 2014-10-13 (295)
- Dr. Tran Cong Thang and Dinh Bao Linh As land is the main input for agricultural production in Vietnam, land policy holds a very special interest in the Vietnamese Government and stakeholders in the agricultural sector of Vietnam. Land policies have been reformed over th..
- Allotment Gardens and Community Farms in Japan (1794) 2014-04-29 (251)
- Yoshihisa Godo Professor, Meiji Gakuin University, Japan Introduction Allotment gardens and community farms are small-sized farms where non-farmers can enjoy the experience of farming by growing rice, vegetables, fruits, flowers, etc. Some non-farmers who are bored with lif..
- Law No. 41/2009 on Protection of Sustainable Food Crops Farmland in Indonesia (2941) 2014-04-09 (300)
- Iqbal Rafani Researcher, Indonesian Center for Agricultural Socio Economic and Policy Studies (ICASEPS), Ministry of Agriculture, the Republic of Indonesia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Introduction It is believed that the protection and improvement of the general we..
- Regulation of Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Number 81/2013 on Technical Guidance Procedures for the Conversion of Sustainable Agricultural Land (1512) 2014-04-09 (257)
- Iqbal Rafani Researcher, Indonesian Center for Agricultural Socio Economic and Policy Studies (ICASEPS), Ministry of Agriculture, the Republic Indonesia Email: email@example.com Introduction The Law number 41/2009 has been set to govern the protection of sustain..
The Current Situation of China's Land System (3805) 2014-01-22
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China China's land is divided by ownership: State-owned and collective-owned. According to the relevant provisions of the Constitution and the Land Management ..
- The Logic of China’s Current Land System Reform (1917) 2014-01-22 (257)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China Land is one of the most fundamental production factors in economic activities. In China, the land is state-owned and collectively-owned, that the following b..
- The Sustainability and Productivity of Agricultural Lands (1333) 2014-01-02 (268)
- Hwang-Jaw Lee, PhD Board Director, Taiwan Flowers Development Association Fertilizers are important materials to the production potential of agricultural land, which are used to increase production potential, maintain high yield and product quality. They will degrade land ferti..
- “ Small Landlords and Large Tenants ” Program (1347) 2013-12-31 (262)
- Hwang-Jaw Lee, PhD Board Director, Taiwan Flowers Development Association To prompt the transactions and boost the utilization of farm land, as well as to encourage the long-term leasing of farm land by old peasants or farmers not keen on farming, the Council of Agriculture has..
- Agricultural Commissions in Japan (1804) 2013-12-03 (249)
- Yoshihisa Godo Professor, Meiji Gakuin University, Japan In Japan, the Agricultural Commission is a unique administrative organization system that manages various agricultural land issues at the local level. In spite of its importance, only a few English-language studies have d..
Farmland Bank Project of Korea Rural Community Corporation (KRC) (4330) 2013-11-22
- Sung-Jae Chun Public-Service Advocate of Korea 1. Introduction on the Farmland Bank Project (1) Purposes The purposes of the farmland bank project are to achieve optimal size for farmland scale, efficient usage of farmlands, improvement of the agricultural structure and the stabil..
- Agriculture Land Policies of Taiwan (2353) 2013-09-26 (28)
- Hwang-Jaw Lee, PhD Board Director, Taiwan Flowers Development Association Preface Agriculture is the foundation of a country and it holds a significant responsibility for its citizens. With the rapid growth of our global economy, agriculture GDP has decreased gradually; but, it is sti..
- Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law: The Long Road to Agrarian Reform in the Philippines (2487) 2013-08-16 (307)
- Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law: The Long Road to Agrarian Reform in the Philippines Albert P. Aquino, Princess Alma B. Ani and Melisa A. Festejo Background Republic Act (RA) 6657 or the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law (CARL), was signed into law by President Corazon C. Aqui..