|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- The State Council published advices on promoting marine fishery’s sustainable and healthy development (1185) 2015-11-23 (156)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China On March 8, 2013, the State Council published Several Advices on Promoting Marine Sustainable and Healthy Development. It is the first time that a state-level marine fi..
- Taiwan and the Philippines sign Agreement on Law Enforcement Cooperation in Fisheries Matters (595) 2015-11-19 (18)
- Ronald G. MangubatAfter several rounds of negotiations in the past two years, Taiwan and the Philippines concluded the Agreement Concerning the Facilitation of Cooperation on Law Enforcement in Fisheries Matters on November 5, 2015. The pact was signed in Taipei by Representative Gary Song-huann Lin..
- Result of Korea-China FTA Negotiations on Agriculture and the Corresponding Plans (Final) (1684) 2015-01-21 (289)
- Sung-Jae Chun Public-Service Advocate of Korea This article is a news release of the Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, Republic of Korea which was distributed on November 10, 2014. It mentions about reaching consensus on a FTA between Korea and China. http://www.motie.go.kr/mo..