|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- MAFF’s Intellectual Property Strategy 2020 (184) 2016-11-09 (28)
- Fumihiro KABUTA, Ph.D. Professor, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS), Japan Recognition of current situation The need to revise the intellectual property strategy The food industry including agriculture, forestry and fisheries and related industries (hereinafter referre..
- State Surrounding the Cooperative Farm Extension Service (387) 2016-08-16 (56)
- Kunio Nishikawa College of Agriculture, Ibaraki University, Japan INTRODUCTION The Cooperative Farm Extension Service (CFES) in Japan has engaged in the guidance and extension of new agronomy technology on farmers after WWII. The central and prefectural governments have jointly manag..
- Policies to Promote Agriculture, Fishery Extension in Difficult Areas (1161) 2014-12-18 (281)
- Tran Cong Thang Vice Director General Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development No.16- Thuy Khue Street- Hanoi- Vietnam Tel: 84-4-37282590 (Article 2. Decision No. 162/2008/QD-TTg) Agricultural, fishery extension activities and technical advances ..
- Law of the People's Republic of China on the Agricultural Technology Extension (1690) 2013-12-09 (257)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China (Adopted from the 2nd Session of the 8th National People's Congress on July 2, 1993; amended in accordance with the Decision on Amending the Law of the Peo..