|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- Mohd Syauqi N., Mohd Zaffrie M.A., and Hasnul H.I. Economic and Social Science Research Centre MARDI Headquarters Persiaran MARDI-UPM 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Introduction Broiler meat is a primary protein source for the majority of Mal..
- Ronald G. Mangubat Information Officer of FFTC The Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives or BAAC in Thailand reportedly has 55 billion baht in liquid assets but its board still refuses to advance money to unpaid farmers who pledged paddy for the current main crop. ..
- Ronald G. Mangubat Information officer of FFTC As peoples of the world remain at the edge of their seats waiting for developments to unfold in the continuing political crisis in Thailand, the liquidity-crunched rice-pledging scheme in this country seem to be headed at a c..
- Chan-Ik Chun Agricultural Economist of FFTC The Japanese government said on November 26 it will terminate the decades-old “gentan (減反)” rice production adjustment system (rice production quota system) as early as fiscal 2018. Japan has begun the policy since 197..
- Dr. Jeongbin Im Professor Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development College of Agricultural and Life Science Seoul National University Seoul, Korea E-mail: email@example.com The Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs (MAFRA) annou..