|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
Taiwan-Peru-New Zealand Hosts 2016 APEC Conference on Minimizing Retailer and Consumer Food Losses and Wastes (507) 2016-10-03
- Min-Hsien Yang, Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan I Han, Associate Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan Source: Council of Agriculture The Taiwan-Peru-New Zealand joint hosting of the 2016 APEC Conference on Minimizing Retailer and Consumer Food Losses and Wastes on September 22 has ..
2016 APEC Professional Consultation Meeting of Retailers and Consumers’ Food Loss and Waste Problem Held in Taipei (670) 2016-08-03
- Min-Hsien Yang, Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan I Han, Assistant Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan Source: Council of Agriculture According to the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO) research, as high as 1.3 billion metric tons of food, or one-third of..
Managing Food Insecurity Risks in Indonesia (2225) 2015-08-12
- Tahlim Sudaryanto Senior Agricultural Economist, Indonesian Center for Agriculture Socio Economic and Policy Studies, Ministry of Agriculture, email: email@example.com Introduction Many recent concerns about food security focus on unpredictable but shorter-lived threats t..
- Japanese Officials Request Restraint over Taiwan Government's Decision on Food Imports (1050) 2015-05-06 (218)
- The Interchange Association, Japan’s de facto embassy in Taiwan, has called on the Taiwan government to cancel its plans to tighten regulations on Japanese food imports right after the Executive Yuan recently declared that it will launch the measure on schedule. According to Joseph Yeh ..
- Addressing Food Losses in the APEC Region (1519) 2013-09-24 (17)
- Hwang-Jaw Lee Board Director, Taiwan Flowers Development Association Taiwan is an island with limited resources. Through the years, the major focus is to promote production. Many policies were established to ensure self-sufficiency with selected export. In recent years, Taiwan ..