|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
Home>FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles>Agricultural science policies and technology development>Other
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- Sung-Jae Chun Public-Service Advocate of Korea * This document is a proposal written by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, Republic of Korea on July 2013. FFTC uploads this proposal in their website with permission of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affa..
- Ronald G. Mangubat Information Officer of FFTC Farmers at the Hikone Shiga Prefecture in Japan are becoming popular because they use the smartphone apps to help monitor crops and control production costs while the rapid aging farmer population continues to dwindle. Ac..
- Executive Order 226: Creating an Environment for a Vibrant Investment in the Philippines  Albert P. Aquino, Aleta Belissa D. Correa, and Princess Alma B. Ani Introduction Investments are the prime movers of an economy. In the Philippines, among the preferred activities i..
- Ecological Solid Waste Management Act: Environmental Protection Through Proper Solid Waste Practices Albert P. Aquino, Jamaica Angelica P. Deriquito, and Meliza A. Festejo Introduction Waste mismanagement has serious environmental effects making the pa..
- The Challenges of Achieving Optimal Balance between Crop Productivity and Sustainability in a Changing Climate* Holger Meinke1,2 1 Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture, University of Tasmania, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia 2 Centre for Crop Systems Analysis, Wageningen U..