|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
Home>FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles>Agricultural land policies>Regulations of the approved policies
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- China’s New Agricultural Land Policies from the 3rd Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Committee (1465) 2014-01-22 (248)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China “The Decision on Major Issues Concerning Comprehensively Deepening Reforms” was adopted at the close of the Third Plenary Session of the 18th ..
- Organic Agriculture Act Towards a Greener Philippines (7280) 2013-10-11 (290)
- Organic Agriculture Act Towards a Greener Philippines Albert P. Aquino, Jamaica Angelica P. Deriquito, and Meliza A. Festejo Introduction Organic agriculture started long before the promulgation of a state policy relating to it. But it was in 2005 that was consi..
- Regulation of Farmland Conversion in Japan (2003) 2013-10-08 (258)
- Yoshihisa GODO Professor, Meiji Gakuin University, Japan Japan is a mountainous country, with only 33% of its total land acreage as flat area. Japan’s flat land area is much smaller than that of other, major developed countries such as the United States with 70% ..