|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
Home>FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles>Food security and safety>Regulations of the approved policies
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- Regulation Values for Radioactive Materials in Food after the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Accident (1926) 2014-09-30 (278)
- Yoshihisa Godo, Professor, Meiji Gakuin University, Japan Introduction On March 11, 2011, Japan experienced an unforgettable disaster at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant, which involved the wide-spread of radioactive materials. On March 17, 2011, the Ministry of Health, ..
- Republic Act No. 10611: Strengthening the Philippine Food Safety Regulatory System (19721) 2014-03-19 (286)
- Republic Act No. 10611: Strengthening the Philippine Food Safety Regulatory System Albert P. Aquino, Aleta Belissa D. Correa, and Princess Alma B. Ani Introduction Food, as one of the basic needs of man, provides the health requirements of a person in order to live. The av..
- Regulations on Administration of Agricultural Genetically Modified Organisms Safety (1407) 2014-02-07 (245)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China (Adopted from the 38th Executive Meeting of the State Council on May 9, 2001, promulgated by Decree No. 304 of the State Council of the People's Republic..