|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- Dairy Production and Trade in Thailand (296) 2017-01-03 (31)
- Dang Xuan Phi Center for Applied Economic Research, Kasetsart University Thailand INTRODUCTION In 1960, the Thai dairy industry has been developed after the King of Denmark gave some dairy cows to the King of Thailand during his visit to Denmark. The King has started the Dairy Farming Prom..
- THAI Agricultural Policies: The Rice Pledging Scheme (6617) 2014-07-02 (346) (710)
- ItthipongMahathanasetha*, KampanatPensuparb a Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Faculty of Economics, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand 10900; E-mail address: email@example.com b Center for Applied Economic Research, Faculty of Economics, Kasetsart Univer..
- Agricultural Policy Development in Thailand (4105) 2014-06-27 (326)
- Charuk Singhapreecha Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University Introduction This paper examines the policy transition in various stages of Thailand’s economic development. The agricultural and agro-p..
Economy and Agriculture in Thailand (17939) 2014-05-09
- Charuk Singhapreecha Faculty of economics, Chiang Mai University Introduction This paper addresses the role of Thailand’s past and present agricultural sector. The analysis is focused primarily on agricultural development in Thailand which has acceler..