|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- List of Main Policies for Vietnam’s Livestock Sector (342) 2016-10-31 (116)
- Tran Cong Thang and Bui Thi Viet Anh Vice Director General Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development No.16, Thuy Khue Street, Hanoi Vietnam In the past, the Government, Ministries and agencies have issued many policies to develop the livestock sector an..
- Dr. Tran Khanh Linh Consultant CIRCULAR 15/2014/TT-BNNPTNT1 PROVIDING GUIDANCE ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SEVERAL ARTICLES OF THE PRIME MINISTER’S DECISION NO. 62/2013/QD-TTGDATED OCTOBER 25, 2013 REGARDING THE INCENTIVE POLICY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF COOPERATION IN THE PRODUCTION AND..
- Vietnam's Coffee Policy Review Tran Cong Thang and Vu Huy Phuc ABSTRACT Coffee is one of the most important agro-commodities of Vietnam. In recent years, this sector has obtained a number of remarkable achievements in export, contributing to the rapid export growth of Vietn..
- Translated by Nguyen Le Hoa  Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rurul Development Decision 432 / QD-TTg on approving the sustainable development strategy of Vietnam for 2011-2020 was issued on 12 April 2012. The Prime M..
- Dr. Tran Cong Thang and Dinh Bao Linh (MA) Vice Director General Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development No.16- Thuy Khue Street- Hanoi- Vietnam  Deputy director of the Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture an..
- Tran Cong Thang and Nguyen Le Hoa Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam 1. Investment and growth situation in Vietnam In the past 10 years, the agriculture sector in Vietnam posted a steady growth with GDP growth of 4 % /..
- Ph.D Tran Cong Thang and Dinh Thi Bao Linh ABSTRACT This paper aims to provide an opportunity to improve understanding of Vietnamese relevants and foreign partners of its agricultural policies, including eight policy groups including (i) trade liberalization countermeasures,..
- Ph.D Tran Cong Thang Lead of Division of Strategy and Policy Research- Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development Introduction Since the “Doimoi” in 1986, Vietnam has carried out remarkable reforms in the agricultural sector, both..