|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
Home>FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles>Agricultural extension system>Articles/ Related published articles
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- Hyung-Min Jung Team Leader, Technology Valuation Team, Foundation of Agri. Tech. Commercialization & Transfer (FACT), Suwon-si Gyeongi-do, Republic of Korea ABSTRACT Technology valuation offers basic data for technology transfer negotiations. To expedite technology transfers, outstandin..
- Liang-Jeng Hung Chief, Division of International Affairs, Industrial Development Center, Agricultural Technology Research Institute (ATRI), Taiwan ABSTRACT Taiwan, with more than hundred years of R&D efforts in agricultural science and technology, has relative higher citation ind..
- By Erizal Jamal1 , Istriningsih2 and Vyta W. Hanifah3 1Director of Indonesian Institute for Agriculture Technology Transfer, Indonesian Agency for Agricultural Research and Development (IAARD). 2Deputy Director for Technology Transfer, Indonesian Institute for Agriculture Technology Transfer, ..
- Masaharu Endo Patent Attorney, Hiraki & Associates, Manager of Bio-tech and Chemistry Group, Japan ABSTRACT In Japan, a lot of agricultural producers are eager to develop new varieties of food and foliage plants. Several tools are available in Japan for protecting intellectual proper..
- Agricultural Intellectual Property Protection in Thailand (356) 2016-11-02 (42) (37)
- Dr. Surawit Wannakrairoj Associate Professor, Department of Horticulture, Kasetsart University, Thailand ABSTRACT Technology creation is a key element determining a country’s position in the competitive global arena. In Thailand, the intellectual property protection has been viewe..
- Dr. Dao The Anh Deputy Director General, Field Crop Research Institute (FCRI), Director, Center for Agrarian System Research and Development (CASRAD), Vietnam ABSTRACT Vietnam has gained many achievements in the research and development of new varieties of green revolution. New..
- Noel A. Catibog Supervising Science Research Specialist, Technology Transfer and Promotion Division (TTPD), Philippine Council for Agriculture, Aquatic and Natural Resources Research and Development (PCAARRD), Philippines ABSTRACT Public research and development institutions and stat..
- Fostering Commercialization of Agricultural Technology in Malaysia (289) 2016-11-01 (51) (42)
- Mohammad Fauzy Tambi Senior Research Officer, Technology Commercialization Office, MARDI, Malaysia ABSTRACT R&D activities should be promoted and supported to foster invention-innovation outputs. Malaysia has indicated significant continuous growth of R&D activities [Government ..
- Akihiko Okuno Managing Partner, SK IP Law Firm, Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo ABSTRACT Japan seems to be doing successfully in terms of intellectual property (IP) protection and commercialization of innovation in the field of IT, electronics, machinery and chemistry, but not so successful in ..
- Dr. Hsueh-Shih Lin Director General, Taichung District Agricultural Research and Extension Station, Council of Agriculture, Taiwan, R.O.C. ABSTRACT Modern agricultural research outcomes include: plant breeder’s rights, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, etc. This report describ..
- Current Achievements and Challenges in Commercializing Technology (293) 2016-10-28 (36) (44)
- Mohd Nur Hafiz Mat Azmin Deputy Director, Technology Commercialization Office, MARDI, Malaysia ABSTRACT Currently the world’s agriculture industry has changed quickly to become a commercialized entity caused by rapid growth of the world economy, market liberalization, rapid urba..
- Dr. Jae Jak Nam Planning Manager, Planning Office, Foundation of Agriculture Techonology Transfer and Commercialization (FACT), Gwonseon-gu, Suwon, Republic of Korea ABSTRAT Over the past two decades, the world economy has become more globalized. Agribusiness in developing countries ..
- Hnin Ei Win Researcher, Center for Applied Economics Research, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand INTRODUCTION The Smart Farmer Development project was introduced to 12.6 million farmers in 2013. It is one of the development projects under the Ministry of Agricultural and Coop..
- Princess Alma B. Ani and Aleta Belissa D. Correa Introduction In the agriculture, aquatic, and natural resources (AANR) sectors, research activities are geared toward increasing productivity and improving efficiency to reduce costs and losses of and ultimately achieve welfare gains for the ..
- Kampanat Pensupar1Abstract Thailand’s agricultural sector is made up of small-scale land holding farmers which is 90% of the farm population with less than 1 rai (0.16ha). This is according to the Land Reform Network of Thailand. The high proportion of small-holder farmers contribut t..
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China Extension has been playing an important role in agriculture development for a long time. It has disseminated many kinds of agricultural technologies and thus greatly..