|FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles|
Home>FFTC Agricultural Policy Articles>Agricultural science policies and technology development>Articles/ Related published articles
(F: Full-length paper, C: Condensed version)
- Tahlim Sudaryanto Senior Agricultural Economist Indonesian Center for Agriculture Socio Economic and Policy Studies Ministry of Agriculture Email: email@example.com Introduction As stated in the Midterm Development Plan of 2015-2019, the current Indonesian administration..
- Rozhan Abu Dardak Economic and Social Science Research Centre, Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute (MARDI) firstname.lastname@example.org Introduction Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) play significant contribution to the economic development of Malaysia. They rep..
- Byoung-Hoon Lee Assistant Professor Department of Agricultural Resource Economics College of Agricultural and Life Science Kangwon National University Chuncheon-si, Korea Introduction Korean agriculture has been facing many challenges including its sluggish growth opening of marke..
- Min-Hsien Yang, Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan I Han, Assistant Professor, Feng Chia University, Taiwan Traditionally, agricultural production is highly dependent on the natural environment conditions and weather conditions. The progress of agriculture has been mainly ..
- Overview of China’s Industrialized Operations in Agriculture (1276) 2014-11-04 (317)
- Zhen Zhong Assistant Professor School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development Renmin University of China In 2012, the number of organizations involved in industrialized agricultural operations increased steadily, with their economic strength enjoying steady grow..
- Public Sector Investments in Science, Technology and Innovation for Inclusive Growth and Competitive Economy in the Philippines: A Focus on Agriculture Albert Perez Aquino, Aleta Belissa D. Correa, Jose Raymond A. Manalo andPatricio S. Faylon ..
- Hwang-Jaw Lee, PhD Board Director, Taiwan Flowers Development Association Introduction Agriculture leverages natural resource to produce products, such as: food, lumber, fabric etc. The overall agricultural GDP has degraded since the rapid development of industrialization and commerci..
- Felino P. Lansigan Professor, University of the Philippines Los Baños, Laguna, the Philippines E-mails: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Climate change is a reality that is posing a very real threat to agricultural production and food security. Appropriat..
- Agro-Meteorological Database for Climate-Smart Rice Production (1583) 2013-11-19 (270)
- Tsuneo Kuwagata, Mayumi Yoshimoto, Yasushi Ishigooka, Toshihiro Hasegawa, and Motoki Nishimori National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan E-mail: email@example.com Rice productivity and quality in Japan is being impacted by global warming and..
- Presidential Decree 1144: Regulating the Fertilizer and Pesticide Industry in the Philippines Albert P. Aquino, Princess Alma B. Ani and Jamaica Angelica P. Derequito  Background In 1972-1973, the Philippines encountered significant decline in rice production due to typhoons..